House West Design is thrilled to extend our interior design expertise through our E-Design services. Regardless of whether you are local or remote, our E-Design process is designed to cater to you. With your provided photos, room measurements, and responses to our tailored questionnaire, we virtually craft a unique and professionally designed custom space for your budget. Our E-Design encompasses room concept boards, comprehensive to-scale furniture layout plans, and a thoughtfully curated list of furniture, artwork, and décor items. Each item comes with clickable links for effortless online purchasing for your curated and in stock pieces.
1. In depth Phone or Video Conference Consultation (1 hour consultation $250)
2. Contract and Deposit (E Design pricing will be based on each unique project either hourly or based on a sqft price)
3. Create a thoughtful and custom design plan unique to you and your space (including a mood board and floor plan layout and renderings if needed)
4. Source finishes, furniture and accessories that fit your budget
5. Provide a shopping list for furniture and accessories for client order
6. Communicate via email throughout the design plan process
7. Virtual staging assistance as needed*
8. *Flat fee e-design rates include 1 round of revisions, additional revisions charged at our hourly rate
How E-design service works
After we have reviewed your information from filling out our Contact form You will be contacted to schedule an in-depth design consultation via phone or video conference (Zoom) with one of our experienced designers. In preparation for the consultation, we will ask you to provide measurements, videos and photos of your existing space, as well as 2-3 inspiration images for your project.
We understand that some things are best communicated over the phone instead of email. We want the end result to be successful, and with your best interest in mind, additional design support calls can be scheduled and will be billed at our hourly rate.
Initial consultation (1 hr) $250
Our client benefits in a very special way. Your home is one of your biggest investments and your architect, designer, and builder are an integral part of making your home the best it can be. Our clients get a final product that is extremely special and customized to them. We not only try to think of any missed opportunities, but really push the envelope to create a feeling of luxury that is also inviting, comfortable and tailored specifically to your family. The end result is our signature mix of styles that has taken us years of practice to develop and we are so happy to share our talents and passion with you.